Looking for a GOOD ASP.Net with C# developer who likes fantasy football.

Closed Thread

Looking for a GOOD ASP.Net with C# developer who likes fantasy football.

If you have an interest in fantasy football in the UK or maybe just premiership football, I have a project that I am looking to take forward and could do with some help building the system. The back end is complete but need to finish off some front end web work in ASP.Net using C#.

If you are interested please let me know via PM. It isn't a big project but I haven't got the time and would like some help. I see this as an out of hours project so if you are looking for full time development work, this isn't for you as I don't want to invest much cash in it and there is probably only a few hours, days work to be done initially.

Proceeds would be a revenue share from the site. I have a big credit card provider, amongst others, that is very interested in some sort of sponsorship deal and therefore I would like to get this project live sometime soon!

And please only PM me if you are a prem footie fan as this is more of a fun project than a big money making idea - although there is big potential for that too if the work is put in.

I need an ASP.NET developer too

HKNewBi,

Did you ever find an ASP.NET developer? I am in need of one too to help finish off an ongoing project.

ASP.Net guys, if you are looking for a short-term 2-3 mos contract, please PM me.

Nope!!! Let me know if you do.