Is standard TVB/ATV channel in NOW TV

Closed Thread

Is standard TVB/ATV channel in NOW TV

May I know since i will be subscribing to NOW TV, can i still watch the normal TVB and ATV chinese and english program (the same ones you receive from the normal TV antenna at home)?
    I am wondering if the black box in NOW TV has one coaxial antenna input connection?
    I was looking at the NOW TV channel list and it seem these above stated channel is not in there?

Waterloo

you only need to connect a tv cable between your tv and the cable "slot" (is that how you call it?!) on the wall in your flat, then you can watch the regular 4 free channels. That has nothing to do with NOW TV.

Grungerock, NOW does not offer the four terrestrial channels for copyright reasons. Cable TV did for a period of time until TVB and ATV asked them to stop. However, NOW does offer a TVB package that includes a number of TVB channels showing older/classic programs.

I mean does the NOW TV Black Box has an antenna slot connection where i can receive the standard 4 free terrestrial channels? Since I have never since the Black Box.

Good question - I doubt it but I'll check when I get home.

Is anyone else's TVB/World signal a bit blurry? I noticed this at my old apt and its even worse at my new place.

Mine was fine last night. Assuming your tv set is the same then it must be the new building. Get the management company to look into it.

thx for the tip Waterloo, didn't even occur to me!! had the same question...TVB and ATV are the realest TV in HK and i missed them since hooking up with those **&$$% at PCCW.

don't worry, it's a love/hate relationship all told.

Quote Originally Posted by Grungerock:
    I mean does the NOW TV Black Box has an antenna slot connection where i can receive the standard 4 free terrestrial channels? Since I have never since the Black Box.
    There are no inputs into the NOW decoder box only outputs.