Anyone seen Panasonic LX2 or Leica Dlux 3 cameras for sale?

Closed Thread

Anyone seen Panasonic LX2 or Leica Dlux 3 cameras for sale?

I am looking for a Panasonic LX2 or Leica Dlux 3 digital camera (basicaly the same camera). Just curious if anyone has seen them for sale yet and what the price was.

Thanks!

-Adam

i just bought panasonic lx2 last night at GOMA. you can buy it at fortress or boardway as well,. but as i know they only hv silver color, black color are sold out there, i think GOMA might still hv. the pz is $4590 with a 1GB card and 1 yr warranty. seems in boardway they sell $4390. But in GOMA, they sell at $4590 with 2 GB card..u might also buy it in sml shops like those in mongkok but i dont know how much they sell. go to check it out~

$4590 is kind of expensive. In the US I can get the camera for $499 before discounts. I suppose I should have one shipped to my parents and them send it to me. I was kind of interested in the Leica version because it looked a little cooler, and it is $599 in the US.

Is there some import tax on electronics in Hong Kong? Do you think Macau would be cheaper?

Anyways, can you give me any feedback how well the camera works and if you have any complaints?

Thanks!

-Adam