online photo printing - what are you using?

online photo printing - what are you using?

Hey there,

It's often times like now, around or after midnight, that I ever have time to order some photo printouts, but I was tonight again struggling as Fotomax online service is soooo slow, someone should seriously go and sell them some more bandwith and smarter online tools.

So, something else than Fotomax would be immediately on my radar, what are you guys using?

Hate to be the only one replying my own thread... but I seriously suffered with Fotomax, even managed to live with their ridiculous 50MB limit for uploaded photos but then when I had almost entered the order, after clicking "payment" it just turned a blank page (tried with 2 different laptops and 2 different browsers...).

This was yet another online shopping fiasco I experienced in this city. I'll bring my SD card to some other shop than Fotomax, one day when I have time that is...

Hi,

I tried using Fotomax and Kodak a few weeks ago. I couldn't even upload the pictures on Kodak, it kept stalling. Fotomax worked much better and the pics arrived in 4 days.