Cheap but good Webdesigner needed

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cheap but good Webdesigner needed

I am looking for a reliable but cheap webdesigner to design a website, not a big project. What I need on the Website is a Discussion Forums, Ratings, Search and...

Also have another project, which would be a bit bigger, which includes a Secure Database.

Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested. And how and what they would charge?

Thank you very much!

Camo

csc2 (at) gmx.net

Aaaah, must be cheap and good- I suspect the cheap ones will be Q'ing up and the good ones charging what they deserve!

Funny thread!

Be realistic. You will be lucky to find someone that is any good in first place.

First rule of an IT project:

Quick - Cheap - Good

Pick any two out of the three.

If it is quick and cheap, it won't be good. If it is quick and good, it won't be cheap ... you get the idea.

I also think perhaps you need to make your requirement a bit clearer. Are you looking for someone to do design work, implementation, etc.

How important are aspects such as search engine optimisation, marketing, accessibility and usability etc (it can become a long list)?

Getting a good website off the ground is not as simple as handing an idea over to a 'designer'.

Last edited by HKNewBi; 01-11-2006 at 09:14 AM.

web designers

Once you know exactly what you need , you can submit requirements on one of those sites where web designers will bid for the Job such as
    developreneurs.com/

You can ask to view their previous projects

I know a very affordable webdesigners.. I hired them not long ago for my website. they are based in hong kong as well. I think they are freelancers (probably why it's so cheap) but yea just try it..

I think you can request for a quote for your project.

http://nuxdesign.com/

their very pro at designing.. but haven't try them with codings like php and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by shiver:
    their very pro at designing..
    Yeah, looks it:
    Code:
    <meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 6.0">
    our strategies is unique ...

I hope at least they are cheap.

what are you trying to say? errmm you a anti-microsoft user?

oh yea and i said designers not writers..

Last edited by shiver; 01-11-2006 at 12:55 PM.

Jeez .. everyone is a critic.

What I'd recommend is head over to http://www.opensourcecms.com/ and find a content management system that meets your requirements.

Once you've found a good system, talk to the developers and see if they can recommend someone who can help you customize.

Quote Originally Posted by shiver:
    I know a very affordable webdesigners.. I hired them not long ago for my website. they are based in hong kong as well. I think they are freelancers (probably why it's so cheap) but yea just try it..

I think you can request for a quote for your project.

http://nuxdesign.com/

their very pro at designing.. but haven't try them with codings like php and stuff
    Again it comes down to the spec. That is a nice looking site but has probably the worst chances of being picked up by the search engines of any site I have ever seen. So if you want your site to be an online marketing tool, I wouldn't recommend these guys. All depends on the brief.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast