Wow - such error messages today !

Closed Thread

Wow - such error messages today !

Not content with demanding that I wipe out all my cookies if I logged in "normally", now I get :

"Warning: [obfuscated](forum/) [function.[obfuscated]]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/expat/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.include]: Failed opening 'forum/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/expat/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0"

... and not only that, but I still get error messages when I try to input a "private" message to Shri. .... there I get "_Login Incomplete...." when I login direct to /forum

This happens on two & more different computers - so am I the only person experiencing these strange "happenings" - or are the rest of you just keeping Schtum!?

yup just you!

Just you ..

First one today ... just you.

I'm having the same problem actually.

Doh! No I'm not- it's just you!

[QUOTE=Lammarite;121737]I'm having the same problem actually.

Ah-Hah ! So I'm not the only one in "trouble" - but is your discomfort caused by the looooong error message, or the one that says (in part) "_Login_Incomplete....." and demands a wipe out of cookies?

Nothing strange happen to me. Get the login incomplete sometimes unless cookies deleted though.

Doesn't this belong in site feedback

And lammarite didn't actually have a problem.. read the bottom of his post also...