Place to repair IPAQ or to find new/used parts cheap

Place to repair IPAQ or to find new/used parts cheap

I had this IPAQ H6365 PDA for some time and it has a wierd fault, It freezes at the boot screen, when the OS load indicator reaches 100%. I've tried everything, soft reset, hard reset, even tried to reflash OS, since the OS is not loaded completely actvesinc can't be used to reflash. I tried different other methods in forums, to use third party console utilites to connect and reflash the PDA. Nothing worked.

Finally I sent to HP service and they tell me that the RFboard(motherboard) has to be replaced and I found out the repair cost is more than the current brand new market price of this model, which is ridiculus.

Can somebody pleas help me to trace a repair shop in HK which will fix this, for a reasonable cost, or replace the board perhaps with a used component so it will work. A place to buy cheap parts(new or used) is also fine with me coz I can very well replace the board myself if it's the case. The model is old, but the one I've got was hardly used and still looks new so I don't feel like throwing it away when everything else works(still in box with all accessories and books).

Thanks in advance guys!

There are various repair shops around but whether they can or will repair your pda is another question. Sin Dak Gwong Cheung (Sino Plaza) in Mong Kok has a guy on the first floor who repairs phones etc. But make sure you wear a gas mask when you enter the building!