Wireless Modem Router for Netvigator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Follow up on my last post, can anyone recommend top-of-the-range wireless router with good reception and good quality?

Follow up on my last post, can anyone recommend top-of-the-range wireless router with good reception and good quality?

Don't know about top-of-the-range but my Linksys WRT54G works a treat. Reception through one hard wall at a distance of 25 feet is no problem. Another 15 feet is possible provided there is no wall.

I've got this one from Linksys and an ASUS storage router. Both work really well .. stick to Linksys if you're not a gadget freak.

Quote Originally Posted by discobay
    Jay, I have the same Linksys wireless router. No problems running Azureus or uTorrent. The latter will automatically set itself up.
    It depends on which wrt54g router you have. They all have their own "issues". The earlier models are probably better since they have more RAM and Flash memory. Versions 5 and 6 went w/ vxworks instead of Linux and aren't very good. My torrents would stop and connections would drop. I flashed w/ DD-wrt and it worked way better.

In other words. Buy a WRT54GL if you could afford a little more money.

all you need to know HERE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2