Problems w/Google

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    It's working fine for me on Netvigator. Which ISP are you using?
    I use PCCW and I have the same problem.

OIC - yes - if I go to Google.com I have the same problem.

But go to Google.com.hk and everything seems fine.

[edit] Er, no. OK I take that back - Google's fucked.

Last edited by PDLM; 03-02-2007 at 12:57 AM.

WTF? Same problem here, fortunately fixed after I ran S&D. Whew!

problem came back, this apache is pretty persistent, or a major problem at google

Quote Originally Posted by MrMoo:

It does look really suspect but I called them up both times and confirmed it was real. The last time it was rather broken though, the screen showed "Password successfully changed, please change your password." with no prompts or anything.
    probably your friendly neighbour that has put a rouge access point and redirect your http traffic capture your password.

Not be able to use your internet connection when you are not around must annoy them and are doing something about it.

Same thing happened with me yesterday - if you want to use google and if gives you that tomcat apache crap, just use another google, like google.com.au, it worked for me.

Me again, I just wanted to say that before I realized it was a problem with Google, I thought I had spyware, and the program I installed to get rid of it gave me huge problems!
    Mac users : stay away from Internet Cleanup : it installs all kinds of stupid utilities which make it almost impossible to browse... stuff like Netblockade that you have to uninstall manually file by file... what a horrible waste of time!

deleteduser

This had nothing to do with spyware or your ISP (so don't give them a call). It was on Google's side.