Database driven website designer required (see classifieds)

Closed Thread

Database driven website designer required (see classifieds)

Guys & Gals

I have an ad up in the classifieds looking for someone to work part time to help finish off database driven website that I haven't got time to work on further.

Please have a look and if you are interested drop me a PM. I haven't had any response in a week hence a reminder here.

Thanks!

Which part?

You might wanna be a bit more specific as to what the tasks are.
    Is it the database itself, if so, what kind of DB is it (sql, access, etc.) , and what are the tasks are involved and when is the deadline...

And best bid..well how can anyone give one when they don't have the details.

You wanna buy my car? i wont tell you what brand it is, or what condition it is in..how much are you willing to bid for it? :P

Hi JohanSWE

Point taken - but I don't want to get too technical at this stage.

But seeing as you have asked:

The database is in Access and is already complete. My preference is to have the website built in C sharp or VB.net and ASP.net as I have already done a bit of the work in ASP and would be able to hand that over.

At the moment I require 3 or 4 pages to be created. The current requirement is for one way data traffic - ie the site is only to view data in the database, not to update it.

Best bid is only what the site offers for me to put as I don't have a fixed budget. I don't expect to be able to agree price, timescales etc until I had entered into a dialogue with someone who had expressed an interest.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewBi:

Best bid is only what the site offers for me to put as I don't have a fixed budget. I don't expect to be able to agree price, timescales etc until I had entered into a dialogue with someone who had expressed an interest.
    ehrm yeah didnt think about that..my bad