NDS Lite

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by coolangel01
    thx!

I'm confused about one more thing....does the 'japan' version mean it's "made in japan' and are the other versions (e.g. Hong Kong version) 'made in china'???

So is it better if we ask for a 'japan version'?
    They're all made in China. The only differences between the Japan and HK version are that the Japan one will not have an English manual, will not have a warranty, and the charger will not work here. It may be a bit cheaper however, by about $100 HKD.
    Last edited by deleteduser; 04-04-2007 at 10:24 AM.

So is it better getting a 'siu fo' cuz its a bit cheaper??

Hong for will have a warranty with Nintendo and will get repaired. Sui for will have a warranty with the shop and will get repaired if you are lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by coolangel01
    So is it better getting a 'siu fo' cuz its a bit cheaper??
    Not worth the $100 in savings to give up an OEM warranty, IMO

Went back to 188 and the prices have gone up (in time for the school break). 1400 is now 1525. Shopping around and I have now paid 1498 from a cute girl in the shop facing you at the top floor. Now to get some *cough* backup *cough* games.

Quote Originally Posted by discobay
    Went back to 188 and the prices have gone up (in time for the school break). 1400 is now 1525. Shopping around and I have now paid 1498 from a cute girl in the shop facing you at the top floor. Now to get some *cough* backup *cough* games.
    is the 1498 'siu fo' or 'hon fo'?.. cuz it costs 1500 for siu fo at sham shiu po. What did u get with that price?

Sui for ofcourse because as I said earlier the package included a transformer, R4 card, 1GB miroSD card and NDSL.

Can you let us know the websites from where we can download game ROMS for R4?

As I understand it these are available from BT sites.

i noticed the price for ndsl "water goods" increased too during easter. i also noticed official distributors like broadway sold out but they still have the games. before they sold out they only had black available, light pink and dark blue.

i checked this week at 188 wan chai and the lowest price i found was $1470 for white. it's more expensive for black and the other colours since white is the oldest colour.

for this price you get r4, kingston 1gb, games installed, screen protectors, hard plastic case, transformer.

at work i use a usb cable to charge the unit. the cable is specifically for ndsl and costs $15. i'm not sure if it's bad for the unit like overcharging it as the cable looks and feels very simple.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast