NDS Lite

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

You got a slightly better deal than me as you got games included and the hard case.

I want to buy just an R4 card but I know that some stores can be kinda tricky....so can someone tell me how to tell whether an R4 card is a 'siu fo' or 'hon fo'????

You could look at R4's website or this R4 forum.

R4 are all from China lol...

just be sure to get an English version. Should be around $200 for just the card, and $80 for a 1GB MicroSD.

guys if I bring my NDSLite from the US, can I just buy a new adaptor when I get to HK? Is the voltage pretty much international?

US uses a different voltage to HK. Just get an adapter here as they are plentiful and dirt cheap.

If you are buying a DS Lite here to bring back to the US, buy a US version or a Japanese version. it will be $200 HKD cheaper, and you can use the original charger when you return (you'll still need one to use while in HK, but most stores will give you one for free if you buy a US or Japan version DS Lite)

Quote Originally Posted by goleoboy
    guys if I bring my NDSLite from the US...
    He is bring his from the US

Oh yeah

I'd recommend a USB cable. That way, you can charge your DS wherever there's a computer. It charges slower too, which is better for the battery.

need help

I am a newbie here. I just want to ask where can I buy the best deal (cheapest and genuine parts) for a Nintendo DS lite in Hong Kong. Do you have any idea of the current price for cheapest package of NDSL, m3 or r4 flashcart, 2gig mem card, etc? What's the difference among the US, Jap and Asian versions? What's the difference between r4 and m3 flashcart? Really appreciate any help. Tnx very much!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast