Wii region-free mod

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

ssx copy

Can you please let me know if they have ssx copy already?

thanks

what is meant by "backup" games?

matt, does the closet guy sell units too? and nunchucks? where is the best deals for those?

i want my wii!!

yeah...he sells the moded units and will fix / mod pre-purchased units.

in addition to games (yes to SSX)(wii and GC) he has GC controllers, Wii nunchucks, memory cards, cables, converters...etc

hes also got ps2 stuff, and i think xbox and ps3 stuff...but not sure on that

btw...the mod price dropped to 320

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart
    btw...the mod price dropped to 320
    That would suggest to me that they are using a cheaper modchip. Possibly a WiiKey clone.

I'm planning to come over to HK and find a modded Wii. Hopefully vendors will be using authentic chips!

got my Wii chipped yesterday at Wanchai Computer Centre. $450, took 20 minutes. They give you 5 games with it, SSX, Tony Hawk, Wii Sports and two others. I tried it all night and worked like a charm. BTW, extra games are $50 but it seems to be negotiable. I bought Madden07, Call of duty 3 and splinter cell with it for 130 total.

off topic, anyone knows where I can get my ps2 repaired?

ps2 repair at same shop in wanchai computer center....

also...just a note about people looking to buy a modded version - yes the jap version is cheaper...and sounds like a much better deal...but some US games will not work after the mod due to language installation files....

the us modded is best way to go...as it has no problem with all version games

thanks for the info matt.

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart
    ps2 repair at same shop in wanchai computer center....

also...just a note about people looking to buy a modded version - yes the jap version is cheaper...and sounds like a much better deal...but some US games will not work after the mod due to language installation files....

the us modded is best way to go...as it has no problem with all version games
    I am quite new in HK but I am looking for a modded Wii US Version. I assume the WanChai computer center is the best place to go, if I rely on this thread.

What is the exact shop / place for buying the modded Wii in Wanchai? And is the current price really changed with regards to the prices mentioned earlier in this thread? (around 2500 - 3000 HKD)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast