Wii region-free mod

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Just tried to register but apparently their user account limit has been reached.
    Are you saying that your *cough* bt isos work fine? I *cough* downloaded isos for Call of Duty 3 and Prince of Persia: Rival Swords, burnt them but they don't get recognised by the console. The iso file sizes are correct at 4,699,979,776 bytes. Maybe it's just coincidence that both won't play.

Do you mind pointing me to an iso that you've successfully dl and burnt that works?

I heard that with the certain WiiKey mods will brick the Wii when an update is performed....wth.

can anyone confirm that?

cant confirm the bricking from updates....as i havent heard anything on that....

check back every day or so at blackcats....they open their doors and close em again all the time...

what kind of disc are you burning them on? I use Maxell DVD-R, and burn at 1X ... it seems fast burning will leave you in misery (at least so i ve read)

i only back-up via that website...so no other torrent links to forward you unless you register...but i got Super Paper Mario recently and works flawlessly

also...did i mention that via that site i get speeds of 700-800 kB/s on the stronger seeded ones.....its nice

I'm using TDK -Rs but I don't think these are the problem as I have made copies of game disks without a problem. I have also read about the writing speed thing and burn at lowest. The two that don't work were burnt at lowest and highest speeds just incase the speed thing didn't apply to me.

I have recently been experiencing extremely fast download speeds too (over 900KB/s) but I use other sites.

Last edited by discobay; 18-04-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Matt, I'm using Nero and the lowest speed I can select is x4. What do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    i read that too....about using only 5 specific LG models to sucessfully burn wii games....

however it just insnt true.....

i am on my imac using the built in DVD drive (Matshita) and it works flawlessly to burn wii games....

it's not the burning that has the problem, it's the extraction of the original game to make a backup...

The trouble that I have must be down to poorly extracted *cough* backups. I'm on my fourth trashed disk.

discobay, i recommend cough drops.

anyways, i dl with rapidshare. much much faster then torrents and its worth it.

im on a mac...and use disk utility....1X

what site do you use for backups?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast