NOW TV freezing?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NOW TV freezing?

Does anyone else's NOW tv service just freeze up? We just switched set-top boxes a few weeks ago and have been noticing that programs pause, sometimes for several minutes at a time.

A quick off-on solves the problem, but considering it happens 3-5/day, it's kind of a hassle. Is this a normal issue that I just need to deal with when using broadband tv or is this unusual?

It's not normal - it's a fault either with the box or with the cabling to your premises. Get NOW out to fix it (and keep calling them out until they do)

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

similar case here but with the broadband instead... it freezes too often again the off-on does it but not when ive to do it a dozen times a day...
    worst wireless connection ive ever tried...
    any tips or solution to this? tks

I had the same problem a while ago, turned out to be a loose cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sand
    I had the same problem a while ago, turned out to be a loose cable.
    u meant loose cable connecting to the hub or?

anybody have any problems with NOW TV freezing yesterday afternoon? Mine kept freezing and it said it was the connection but checked my modem and everything seemed to be fine.

My last box would freeze after a while, called them up and after replacing the box & modem it works fine now. A lot of hassle talking through their support staff.

ive more problem with the wireless freezing than the tv itself

We have the same problem- both broadband tv and internet freeze at the same time. PCCW have sent someone twice to fix the problem and surprise, surprise is still doing it! Each time the technician mumbles something about the main line and having to need to go away to fix it- and each time the next day, TV and internet freezes again!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast