Where to buy LCD TV screen protector?

Closed Thread

Where to buy LCD TV screen protector?

Any idea? It is because my little boy (2years old) throwing his oy on it.

Please don't take this the wrong way as I mean no disrespect nor am I telling you how to parent, but isn't it a better solution to stop the child from throwing the toy at the TV?

The plastic film that covers smartphone LCDs (if they even exist in a size for TVs) will protect against finger prints and rubbing against fabric (taking in and out of pocket) but a toy thrown at it? Probably not. That doesn't even take into consideration compromising the picture quality.

If you are set on the barrier solution, you might get a piece of foam board to place over the TV screen when it's not using.

Still, neither solution seems as effective as stopping toy throwing.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Please don't take this the wrong way as I mean no disrespect nor am I telling you how to parent, but isn't it a better solution to stop the child from throwing the toy at the TV?

The plastic film that covers smartphone LCDs (if they even exist in a size for TVs) will protect against finger prints and rubbing against fabric (taking in and out of pocket) but a toy thrown at it? Probably not. That doesn't even take into consideration compromising the picture quality.

If you are set on the barrier solution, you might get a piece of foam board to place over the TV screen when it's not using.

Still, neither solution seems as effective as stopping toy throwing.
    This made me chuckle - the threads in this forum all diverge so quickly...

But I have to agree and indeed will continue the divergence ( - sorry OP!), it's really not hard to get a child to stop doing something, just tell them to stop. Otherwise you should go to the hardware shop and pick up some bubble wrap to cover the television - the picture will be blurry and inconsistent, but Little Billy will be able to throw crap at it to his heart's content.
    Last edited by Dmmos; 19-02-2011 at 02:31 PM.