Can't see pictures in Firefox. Help!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Can't see pictures in Firefox. Help!

Why is that when I use Firefox, I can't see certain pictures on the website, but no problems when using IE?

Is it because my settings on Firefox is not right? How to fix this silly and highly annoying problem?

Perhaps you don't have the Flash plug-in loaded in Firefox?

I just realised that sometimes the situation is just the opposite, sometimes Firefox is fine, but can't see pictures in IE. I am creating a website and this discrepancy is driving me crazy!

How to load a Flash Pug-in?

FOund the webspage for Plog-ins. Is Adobe Flash Player the one I should download?

On reflection, if it's just static pictures (JPEG, GIF) then the issue isn't a Flash plugin. Maybe it's something to do with caching. You could try forcing your browsers to reload content every time you visit a page - this is an option in the menu structure; exactly where depends on which version of the various browsers.

Yes, they are all plain jpg pictures. Yeah, it happened that sometimes, if I can't see the pics, I press reload, then the pics appear. But this method doesn't work every single time.

mm you are not alone.

Often with FF I cannot see graphics or pics like peoples avatars on certain sites but no problem using IE.

THat really sucks!!!!!

Anyone care to help us out here?
    Like, if we don't have the right stuff added to our Fire Fox, what do we do?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast