Like Tree9Likes

camera repair shop

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

third party clone viewfinder

https://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.co...m&actsrch=srp3

the seller is willing to trade in mong kok mtr

Red face Great review Nov. 2015

I wanted to mention another positive review for Raymond. He fixed a Sony Full frame FE lens that the Sony store itself said would be 90% of the cost of a brand new lens. Been more than 30 days and the lens has been put through the ringer, so I am very happy.

Rm 2209 Pak Po Lee Comm. Ctre.
    1A Sai Yeung Choi St. South, Mongkok.
    Phone: 2332 9115

imparanoic likes this.

Hi, having a few issues with GoPros lately And need a screen replacement on my gopro6, can Raymond do these types of jobs? Also have a broken lens GoPro3 and a water damaged gopro5. Can he or any others fix these? There are some great mobile phone guys in the area but Im not sure where I stand on getting the GoPro fixed. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveomo
    Hi, having a few issues with GoPros lately And need a screen replacement on my gopro6, can Raymond do these types of jobs? Also have a broken lens GoPro3 and a water damaged gopro5. Can he or any others fix these? There are some great mobile phone guys in the area but Im not sure where I stand on getting the GoPro fixed. Thanks!
    His phone number is in the post above yours, you could call him and ask. He speaks English.

Quote Originally Posted by robinyuen
    You can try this shop HI-SPEED ELECTRICAL COMPANY in Mongkok. You can call Raymond. The phone No. is 9495 4694. Address is in Rm 2210 Pak Po Lee Com Ctr, 1A Sai Yeung Choi St. South, Mongkok. They charge you in low price and good quality. I saw that the owner has been interviewed by some famous magazine such like Ming weekly and PC home. My classmate and I have tried before. He is very honest. But, be careful, there is another dark shop on the same floor. You must sure the shop is opposite the ladies toilet
    Read this post dating back to 2009, and contacted Raymond. My Panasonic compact camera was taking photos with black spots and some streaks at certain zoom lengths. Raymond of Hi-Speed Electrical did great job cleaning up the CCD. Spots/streaks removed. Charged HKD300. About 1 hour wait. Same address: Pak Po Lee Commerical Ctr, Mongkok (its on Google Map). Rm2209 (22nd floor). Raymonds phone unchanged - 94954694. He speaks English. Place very crowded. Recommend using MTR to get there. Excellent post Robin. Thanks much. Saved me from buying new camera!
    Last edited by RayChang; 02-05-2018 at 08:20 AM.
    shri likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5