Need help from Car Enthusiasts.

Closed Thread

Exclamation Need help from Car Enthusiasts.

Dear Fellows,

It has been a year now that I have been in Hong Kong but i have failed to find any shop from where I can buy performance parts and spare parts for Honda Civic. I have been to Mongkok and Sham Shai Poo but they don't have anything specific for Civic. I have heard there are many places from where I can buy spare parts but I haven't got hold of any. I have searched for the items on the internet as well but every supplier is in China and they have a minimum limit of items that can sale. Can anyone help me in this regard? The parts that I need are spare parts which would most probably be present at some scrap yards. These parts include, side mirrors, lights, steering switch assembly for audio controls etc.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

Kam Tin Road in the NT is where all the wreckers are.

Thanks Bryant!
    Can you please guide me the route? as in, which station, which bus...?

Kam Sheung Road station on the Westrail. I've only been by car so not sure of buses from there?

I guess I would find out the Chinese for Car wreckers, write it on a card and jump in a taxi.

There are many very close to each other but I must say A.) you are at a disadvantage without a car B.) English is not widely spoken in these parts, make sure your requirements are written on a card in Chinese.

Thanks buddy!
    I'll ask my driver to take me there. He would know the routes.

A Honda civic with a driver. Awesome. Do you sit in the back.

Lol... No, I have to buy parts for someone else's Honda Civic that is in some other country. And no I don't sit at the back. I don't like sitting at the back...

Then go online and do it.

That's what I am doing bro!