Has anyone heard of a "Flexible Piano"?

Closed Thread

Has anyone heard of a "Flexible Piano"?

Hi,

While at an electronics mall at Shenzhen last weekend I saw an interesting product called "Flexible Piano". The keyboard is made of soft plastic and can be rolled up. Asking price is 588 RMB but I have found it for 228 RMB online.

I'm wondering if such a product is available in HK, so I don't have to go through the trouble of buying online or going back to Shenzhen to haggle. Any info is appreciated.

I've seen it about a lot, also in Amsterdam, also my brother-in-law's shop has a cheaper version, but damn if I cannot find it on the website. You must be able to see it about in Mongkok at random different prices.

Colour@Life

Here's that particular model at Brando:

Gadget.brando.com

edit: I think Logon have the more expensive version available, example at their store in iSquare in TST.

Last edited by MrMoo; 12-06-2011 at 01:49 AM.

I got one in Shenzhen for my Dad for Xmas last year. I think I paid 180 RMB. It's a bit of a gimmic - didn't play that well, but he thought it was fun. I wouldn't buy it if I was seriously into music.

My son is 4 year old; I think it might be OK for a 4 year old to toy around... Just get him interested to play the real thing perhaps. Wow the price is stunning. I was tempted to buy one at 580 RMB; and then I was shocked to find it available on Taobao for 228. Now it's 180.....