Anyone else having Joost issues??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone else having Joost issues??

Ok, so after like a week or so of happy usage of Joost, all of a sudden today, I cannot connect! I launch the application and it just brings me to the main screen and craps out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application and am still getting the same thing. Anyone else have this happen?

KIA... be nice... I already can see the "I told you so" coming...

They upgraded it over past week or two, go back to website and download latest version

oh yeah theyve named it joost for friends or something like that

Last edited by plasticdog; 22-05-2007 at 10:34 PM.

Tried reinstalling twice and restarting the computer. Joost apparently doesn't like me anymore. Maybe the program is getting revenge at me for saying content was poor.

No problems here though the content has yet to change in the week since I started to watch it.

Just tried mine no problem, although 2 weeks ago it didnt work until i got new version off website, not reinstall.

Discobay : is it the same old porshe preview on fifth gear?

KIA, there is a clip on a Porsche and there is a shootout between the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 5 and 9.

discobay : yeah .. thats been there since day 0....

So that confirms what you've said all along. Is there someone you don't like at Joost?

Discobay : nah .. sort of love picking on them because of a statement someone made on the forums, that they must be good .. because some mag (Biz 2.0?) picked them as one of the companies to watch out for in 2007.

Given that the year is almost over and if they're a hot shot company.. I'd have hoped that they'd found some mechanism to update their content.

Was excited about it when it started .. they're creating an artificial scarcity (i.e. people begging for invites to try their software) when they don't have any fresh content.

Well .. may be they'll turn around in the next six months.

Lets see if I'll be vindicated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast