Convert a movie file into 5 second per frame book file with audio

Closed Thread

Convert a movie file into 5 second per frame book file with audio

Is there any way to convert a movie file into a cartoon style format but were the audio runs alongside screen updates every 2-5 seconds. Really just want to listen to TV shows with some visual imagery to support.

What cartoons do you watch, not even Keroro is that bad?

Handbrake goes down to 5fps, you probably need something that allows custom parameters to ffmpeg or certainly less simple interface.

Example is HDConvertToX

Use a frame rate of 0.2 per second for example.

Last edited by MrMoo; 13-08-2011 at 04:39 PM.

Camtasia will let you do that as the audio file runs outside the video track. However .............. you will have to supplant the video with screen shots of captured frames along the time line. The shots can be exposed to whatever time setting is needed.

The finished product can be converted to any format you like so you can publish direct to Youtube or make it HD. Its a cool product for "normal stuff" and I use it a lot for A/V presentation work as it has an auto addin for Powerpoint. I really simple to use and very intuitive.

I have never seen an auto version to do what you ask so if you choose to do it ......... gonna be a long slog so budget for a LOT of Red Bull.