Database Development Consultants

Closed Thread

Database Development Consultants

We're looking at creating our own integrated Intranet system to suit our own needs. For us a database back end and browser front end - as we are looking at linking many processes, being able to report, etc, etc, etc. We have already spoken to one company that have their own back end that looks like it could be customized to fit in with our needs but I am not convinced.

So does anyone know any good database developers in HK who would be able to take on a project that would start quite simply but would then build up to a huge database in time as we added more processes? If they can develop a front end as well that would be perfect!

jaykay : what does the intranet do? If its CRM type stuff ... take a look at www.sugarcrm.com -- a couple of local companies work with it to develop further customized apps.

Kia: More for a project development type of environment, no CRM. I have found a company called Core Solutions and had a chat on phone so not sure yet until I talk with them. But if anyone has any recommendations my eyes and ears are open!

that is a totally open ended question Jaykay.

Who ever you get, ask them to show you documentation of systems analysis they have done in previous projects. At least 3 examples.