silicone skin/cover for Nokia N95 phone

silicone skin/cover for Nokia N95 phone

Does anyone know a specific shop that carries the silicone skins/cases for Nokia N95 phones?

I tried the flagship Nokia store in CWB over the weekend and they don't sell 3rd party accessories. Broadway/Fortress don't have them either. When I bought the phone, I got a hard case as a freebie but it's cracked and falling apart after just a week or so and I'm hoping for better luck with a silicone skin.

I know from Googling and searching Amazon that the skins exist and I would expect to find them in some shop in one of the computer malls (in Mong Kok, Wan Chai, etc.) but hate to start combing through all of the hole-in-the-wall places in those pits if someone else has already done the legwork and could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

If anywhere's going to have it i would suspect 298 Hennessy, 3rd floor will.

Expansys has some good stuff too .. www.expansys.com.hk

Yeah, Lammarite, I think that ur probably right. I just hate to go without knowing for sure ... but it looks as though I will be going.

KIA - you're right. Expansys would normally have something like this, but I looked and, as of this morning, I can only find leather cases and the clear hardshells like I have now.

The hardshell was relaly nice until it started to crack up.

Wanchai computer centre will have it for definate, try the store that usually has the ps3 or xbox 360 running on the lcd, its right in front of you as you go up the escalators, you can't miss it.

apologies for not remembering the name of the store.

Thanks everybody! Sorry for the delay in updating.

I got the skins - from 'UG Shop' in the 298 Computerzone mall between Wan Chai and CWB. The owners have another shop by the same name in the Wan Chai computer center, which may be where Jimbo saw them, but they seemed to be out when we went there.

Shop information:

Edward Lai: [email protected]

UG shop 147-148
    298 Computer Zone
    Hennessey Road
    Wanchai
    Hong Kong

tel# 2834 5677

The phone number for the shop in the Wanchai Computer Centre at 130 Hennessey Road is 2771 7707.

Thanks again.