Like Tree1Likes

Canon 5D Mark III

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Canon 5D Mark III

Does any of you know the price of the new 5D MKIII?

Thank you very much!

Do you know if that is the official price of the camera if you buy it in HK?

Dunno the official price, but that shop is in HK. May not be the cheapest shop though but useful as a guideline.

It seemed expensive - 3312 € - but when I clicked on the price, it included "import handling charge" (662 €) because I'm located in Denmark. The product price is 2650 € and I guess that's what I'm going to pay if I go to HK. That seems more reasonable.

Thanks again :-)

The msrp is US$3500 in the US, you should expect to pay around 27k here in HK.
    Don't expect anything lower for the first 6 months.

I have a feeling that price will drop after the early adopters get theirs. I don't expect Canon can charge such a large premium over Nikon's D800.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon:
    I believe it is a parallel import and they are charging a premium. Not sure if it is officially available in HK yet since the canon website still doesn't list it http://www.canon.com.hk/en/product/c...=6&seriesID=15

oh gwad, I can see OP walking down nathan road

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2013:
    It seemed expensive - 3312 € - but when I clicked on the price, it included "import handling charge" (662 €) because I'm located in Denmark. The product price is 2650 € and I guess that's what I'm going to pay if I go to HK. That seems more reasonable.
    I see. HK price is HK$ 28,800.00 on that site, including free shipping within HK.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast