Anyone have a keyboard I can borrow?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Anyone have a keyboard I can borrow?

Hello,

I am looking for someone that wouldn't mind lending me a keyboard, either usb or ps/2. I am in the middle of building a computer and just need to get through the xp install using a bootdisk, but my wireless keyboard will not work in the dos interface. I live in the midlevels area, near caine/bonham rd.

If someone does not mind letting me use it for 1-2 days, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please reply or message me here if you can help out. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
    chibichanman

Big spender, not even HK$80 for a keyboard. You could pick up a mini keyboard or rubber roll up keyboard for emergencies like this or out of batteries.

less than HK$30 even

Why buy a keyboard to clutter an area, why buy money to have it sit and do nothing most of the time?

How about you give me that money and I'll buy a keyboard eh? Please don't threadcrap, or maybe that's why you have so many posts in such a short time.

How much are you going to spend on travel to borrow and return the keyboard? Keyboards do go for HK$20.

Don't show your bad attitude if you want people to take the time to lend you or give you something.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichanman
    Why buy a keyboard to clutter an area,
    That's why I said buy a roll up keyboard, they're also easy to wash, for when you're getting overly excited on the internet:

If you shift/tab you don't even need a keyboard.

Are the rollup keyboards easily found in Wanchai CC or 298? Or did you get them online?

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll
    Are the rollup keyboards easily found in Wanchai CC or 298? Or did you get them online?
    There's been many stocked in the basement of wong gam for a while, they look a bit better than the picture above.

Chibi: Actually i been around here for 2-3years but my account had to be restored, and i was not trying to be an ass.. just gave my opinion.

KIA:
    I wouldn't recommend them, the keys are very unresponsive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast