Anyone have a keyboard I can borrow?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Anyone have a keyboard I can borrow?

Hello,

I am looking for someone that wouldn't mind lending me a keyboard, either usb or ps/2. I am in the middle of building a computer and just need to get through the xp install using a bootdisk, but my wireless keyboard will not work in the dos interface. I live in the midlevels area, near caine/bonham rd.

If someone does not mind letting me use it for 1-2 days, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please reply or message me here if you can help out. Thank you once again.

Sincerely,
    chibichanman

Big spender, not even HK$80 for a keyboard. You could pick up a mini keyboard or rubber roll up keyboard for emergencies like this or out of batteries.

less than HK$30 even

Why buy a keyboard to clutter an area, why buy money to have it sit and do nothing most of the time?

How about you give me that money and I'll buy a keyboard eh? Please don't threadcrap, or maybe that's why you have so many posts in such a short time.

How much are you going to spend on travel to borrow and return the keyboard? Keyboards do go for HK$20.

Don't show your bad attitude if you want people to take the time to lend you or give you something.

Quote Originally Posted by chibichanman:
    Why buy a keyboard to clutter an area,
    That's why I said buy a roll up keyboard, they're also easy to wash, for when you're getting overly excited on the internet:

If you shift/tab you don't even need a keyboard.

Are the rollup keyboards easily found in Wanchai CC or 298? Or did you get them online?

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Are the rollup keyboards easily found in Wanchai CC or 298? Or did you get them online?
    There's been many stocked in the basement of wong gam for a while, they look a bit better than the picture above.

Chibi: Actually i been around here for 2-3years but my account had to be restored, and i was not trying to be an ass.. just gave my opinion.

KIA:
    I wouldn't recommend them, the keys are very unresponsive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast