I told you, its bricked..no question about it.
You can try downgrading the firmware as the 2 latest versions of the linksys firmware is kinda crappy.
YES DOWNGRADE IT not upgrade!.
But if its bricked that wont get you online either though.
Ok do this:
1. disconnect all cables incl. power cable
2. hold down the reset button (at the back) for 30-40sec.
3.Connect the power and wait 1min for boot
4. connect only the computer via cable not wierless
5. go to 192.168.1.1 with your prefered browser
6. enter default factory password you can find it in the manual, or under the router.
7. setting PPoe + username and password
8. connect the blue cable from the modem to the routers wlan port
9. Go to router status page, and check if it has an IP.
10. try to surf...if you cant throw it!