Solio Charger

Closed Thread

Solio Charger

Hi, does anyone know where I can buy the Solio Classic charger in Hong Kong for a decent price? And, is there a cheaper equivalent?
    Thanks!

Hmmm - no answers!? Bet that's 'cos few - if anyone - knows to what you are refering !

oh my apologies... it's a portable solar power charger for phones, ipods and other electronics (notebooks a little tricky though). the solar pads charge up from sunlight and even in strong daylight. they are meant to be very good and the particularly one that i am looking for is the solio one.

thanks!

and N&B: now that you now what i am referring to, can you help?

This
    is more powerful than the Classic . Solar panel 5.5V/280mA/1.54W. Buy it via Chinese friend or when someone had a Shenzhen trip

thank you, humanbeing!

i will ask a friend to buy in shenzhen. do you know if it comes with adaptors for different mobile phones like a lot of the chargers do these days?

HQ-9005
    Accessories:-owner's manual -usb charging cable -7 jacks suitable for 6 brands phone -ac/dc adapter(100-240V)

#1 rule in China: Check it really works before payment
    At least, that guy in the above link had a physical wholesale store in the mall & feedbacks isn't bad. He would exchanges the faulty one.

Ah ! Now I Know !! But looking at the specifications, I'd think you'd need a day of 43.5 hours that was completely sunny to effect much of a re-charge of anything more powerful than a solid state MP3 player. <Grin>.

i.e. IMHO - the co$t of the device would be too much for the pitifully small benefits of mains-free re-charging it would achieve.

Thanks again, humanbeing!

N&B - aiyah u - it does make sense for travelling in areas without electricity!!

Well, of course, it is one answer for lack of mains - but a mechanical hand/foot generator would not only give you some exercise, but provide a faster charging rate.