Looking for a website designer/help

Closed Thread

Looking for a website designer/help

Hi there,

I'm looking for an IT/website designer who might be interested in doing a specific piece of work on my website.

Over the past few years, I've coded my own website, however I think it's becoming out of hand and I probably need someone's else' skills to bring some clarity to the design and features.

I've been thinking about updating my website, with a few flash tools, and dual language scripts (English & traditional Big5 Hanzi).

If anyone has a fluent working knowledge of CSS/scripts and flash insertions, I'd be happy to hear and see if something can be worked out. Fluency with Dreamweaver and FTP transfer and English is essential.

Please feel free to contact me via the PM function on the board.

Many thanks for reading.

Happy Christmas.

kashieca

oh...if i were only near your place....

Question Am also looking for help....

Did you manage to find someone to help you ??
    I am looking for someone to help me out with managing sites in Dreamweaver.
    I am self taught and had a site up and running - quite basic but it kept me happy - but now I have a new version of dreamweaver and new computer and can not remember for the life of me how the managing sites worked to get the site uploaded.

I could pull my hair out over this for weeks - or get some help..... anyone know anyone who would do such a small job ??? Pls PM me.

Hi... Have you find someone who can manage your website?