email set up for multiple websites

Closed Thread

email set up for multiple websites

ok... i've got two websites running.

1) has email routed to outlook express and shows as being sent from [email protected]

2) i haven't set up yet for second company...

is it possible to have both websites route email to SAME outlook express BUT when i send out email i'm able to choose which company it comes from?

does that make any sense?
    thanks in advance

Of course, just set up another account on Outlook Express. Just make sure you select the correct account to send out from when writing email. Very simple to do!

If you see the attached file .. OE gives you a drop down box which allows you to select which acct the email will be sent from.

Its perfectly ok to be schizophrenic and send yourself emails.

sorry, but i'm not a techno-nerd... not that you guys are...but is that under "switch identities"? it took me ages to figure out how to set the first account up...but that was months ago and i can't really remember how i did it...

duh!

thanks guys... i think for now, i'll just leave things as they are...otherwise i'll end up sending parent information about dogs not children and visa versa!

Switching Identities is probably the easy way to do it.

You can also have multiple accounts per identity.

argh... too much for this little brain to handle right now...i may get back to you down the road, shri for a little guidance!
    thanks!