modded japanese wii from Sham Shui Po

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TBJ
    On a sidenote, does anyone want to play Smash Bros via Wifi? I have not found anyone to play with in Hong Kong, I've been forced to play with people in the US, which is extremely laggy.

Let me know if you are up for a match.

Playing with ppl from US would be extremely laggy.

Someone should start a SSBB for HK people somewhere and exchange Friend Codes. I would imagine most HK Wii people have the JPN version. And you can't play online with USA vs JPN versions of the game.

I have the US version but I don't have wireless yet. I will go online and play then.

Quote Originally Posted by bargnonions
    Playing with ppl from US would be extremely laggy.

Someone should start a SSBB for HK people somewhere and exchange Friend Codes. I would imagine most HK Wii people have the JPN version. And you can't play online with USA vs JPN versions of the game.

I have the US version but I don't have wireless yet. I will go online and play then.

There is an exchange for friend codes for the natives here, my wife found it for me and I have been adding quite a few people!! I don't know if you have heard of it, but the forum is called Uwants, but it's all in Chinese so I have my wife get the friend codes for me and talk to people,

JPN and US versions can play with eachother!

There is an exchange for friend codes for the natives here, my wife found it for me and I have been adding quite a few people!! I don't know if you have heard of it, but the forum is called Uwants, but it's all in Chinese so I have my wife get the friend codes for me and talk to people,

JPN and US versions can play with eachother!

Dang a lot of Chinese at Uwants, might not be able to translate for myself to make sense.

Looks like you CAN play versus with a USA copy against a JPN copy online. That's great news, cause most HK people have the JPN!

Awesome, playing with US people from HK will be way too laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by bargnonions
    Dang a lot of Chinese at Uwants, might not be able to translate for myself to make sense.

Looks like you CAN play versus with a USA copy against a JPN copy online. That's great news, cause most HK people have the JPN!

Awesome, playing with US people from HK will be way too laggy.

I can give you the URL for the thread at the forum. You can post in English, I have a few times. They understand.

It's not worth playing online against people in the US. Even a little bit of lag totally changes the game mechanics. I'm looking to just add anyone in this region. I've played with a guy from South Korea and there was no lag. Probably could play people in Japan with no lag as well. Haven't found any Japanese Smash communities to get friend codes though,

Let me know when you get online so we can brawl!
    Last edited by TBJ; 02-04-2008 at 08:12 PM.

I can give you the URL for the thread at the forum. You can post in English, I have a few times. They understand.

It's not worth playing online against people in the US. Even a little bit of lag totally changes the game mechanics. I'm looking to just add anyone in this region. I've played with a guy from South Korea and there was no lag. Probably could play people in Japan with no lag as well. Haven't found any Japanese Smash communities to get friend codes though,

Let me know when you get online so we can brawl!

I think I found the thread at UWants with my hit-or-miss Chinese reading skillz.

[???L] ?m?j?? Smash Bros X?nfriend code???M?? - Wii WiFi?????? - Nintendo Wii - ?????Q??? Uwants.com

But the thread is so long and so many friend codes, I don't want to add people who aren't gonna add me.

How did you know you played with a Korean? You can chat? I think anyone from Asia-Pacific would lag free. I'm guessing the Japanese are too busy playing among themselves.
    Last edited by bargnonions; 03-04-2008 at 06:52 PM.

in the beginning when i was posting this thread no one touched it for weeks now it's like a small wifi brawling center!! supercool

i have a jap wii 3.1J with wiikey. should I update my wii to 3.2J through wifi first or the wiikey to 1.9? does it matter? will my wii brick if i do either of these first?

thanks

It doesn't matter. Either way won't make a difference to your system.

since i've updated my wiikey to 1.9s/1.9x and wii to 3.2J, i should be able to play the US original version of SSBB right? i wanna go buy it today!!!

thanks.

Ok the more people the merrier, here's my friend code:
    Name:Gatts code: 3566 1577 3057

Pm if you added me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast