modded japanese wii from Sham Shui Po

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    Ok the more people the merrier, here's my friend code:
    Name:Gatts code: 3566 1577 3057

Pm if you added me!

Is there another popular HK forum for English-only speakers? Maybe start a thread there (or here) to collect friend codes.

Hey, i finally got US brawl on my jap wii!!!

here's my friends code: 4768-7600-1806
    share your friend codes here guys!!

hi can anyone tell me how to make ssbb work on the wii. updated my wiikey and wii software but it doesn't work.whenever, i poped in the disc, the disc loads on the menu but gave a blank screen when I click on it. Using a jpn wii 3.2J. Can anyone help me. Or must i install the update the disc gave me? will it brick my wii?

Anyone know if US version of games are released/sold at HK stores on the same day?

For example, Mario Kart comes out April 27. Will HK stores have it on April 27 or is there a bit delay for them to get the shipments? Can't wait to try the Wii Wheel!

hey delonicdevil
    you can update the thing that the disc gives you. are you using a modded jap wii with a US SSBB game? that's what i had. I updated my wiikey and firmware and then just popped in the game and said yes to the update and it worked!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazidan:
    hey delonicdevil
    you can update the thing that the disc gives you. are you using a modded jap wii with a US SSBB game? that's what i had. I updated my wiikey and firmware and then just popped in the game and said yes to the update and it worked!!
    yup i am usig a modded jap wii with a US SSBB game. but i am using a non orignal SSBB game. Does it matter? Or do i need to update the wii using an orignal SSBB?

dunno, try it, mine was a original SSBB US version game...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4