Digital CAmera Lessons

Digital CAmera Lessons

Hi

I had earlier posted about learning to use my digital camera properly. I was contacted by one photographer , I have lost his contact, if he does read this I will appreciate if can contact me.

Also if anyone else knows about any photography lessons available , do let me know

Thanks for your help

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

I would have thought that the best thing to do is to take it out of the box and start shooting.
    You might occasionally want to refer to the manual, but the main thing is to keep clicking away.
    And always have the camera with you.

Here endeth the lesson

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

apologies

Having been duly chastised, and acknowledging that even photographers are human beans and do have to eat.
    Give Martin a shout
    Hong Kong Photographic [HKP] - images by Randall J. van der Woning

btw I am in now way acquainted with the person mentioned above and in no way will profit from any transactions you may have with his establishment.

thanks already contacted Randall

Photography Workshop

a friend has recommended him to me. never been, but am intending to.

The best thing is to read up, find blogs of photographers who's styles you like, and go out there and experiment. I've learned a lot from strobist.com, their group and others on flickr, and other forums.

I was doing a lot of photography work before I moved here and once I got here my camera's just been collecting dust. Lemme know if you wanna shoot sometime. my website is worldwidejag.com