Anybody here still doing/having (photographic) slides?

I would like to get some for testing. I got a good quality slide scanner, but the results I got so far are rather poor. I presume that my slides are simply too old (20+ years) and deteriorated quite a bit.

Would be nice is somebody with known good slides could borrow me some, or come over with some for a scanner test.

Slides should be framed, mainly color and if possible not Kodachrome (they use a different technology then other films).

I am in Saikung.

Get yourself "Simply Good Pictures" version 1 or 2 and you can do astounding things to almost any pix.

Mind you, some results are not exactly "natural" in looks!

Original Post Deleted
    The slides are rather small, so it's a bit difficult to see all the details. I can just see that the output is not great (with max 4000dpi and 16bit color depth). The scanner can remove dust etc, but the scans come out grainy.

If I had 1 (just ONE) high quality slide I could check whether it's my scanner or my setup.

jgl

If you are still looking for slides, I can probably scrounge up a couple reasonable quality ones that I would otherwise toss out as I have just finished scanning my collection.

If your slides are coming out grainy, I strongly suspect that the culprit is more likely to be the scanning process rather than the media. Old slides don't somehow go 'grainy', they tend to get scratched or go moldy which is either easily corrected by software or is incredibly obvious to casual, non-magnified, inspection.