GTA 4 Preorder?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

lucky! Got mine in HMV at 3.30

I just got a copy of the PS3 version from Golden Computer Center in Sham Shui Po. The game is everywhere, there's plenty to go around! Cost me $420.

I bought GTA IV for XBOX 360 and it turns out that it does not work on my 360, which I brought over from the US. I looked at the packaging and it says "PAL". Is there a way fix this? Do I need to modify the XBOX and bring my XBOX with me?

just finished the mission part a few days ago... wish it were longer.

that seems to be a shortcoming of GTA games, the mission part ends pretty quickly. i'm trying save them for later and playing multiplayer in the meantime..

Is multiplayer any good? So far I am not as impressed with GTA4 as I was with San Andreas. It looks great but playability isn't, in my opinion, as good.

i was just thinking that, how could the sequel have a lot less features than the previous one? it looks great because it's on ps3 but in terms of 'cool!', not so much.

as for multiplayer, it wasn't what i expected, but it's still pretty fun, even if it's just driving around with your friends

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3