Where to buy "Rock Band" for PS3?

Closed Thread

Where to buy "Rock Band" for PS3?

Anyone know? Also, can you buy a set with all the instruments or do you have to buy them seperately?

I guess they will surely have those in Sham Shui Po

Buy Rock Band (PS3) - Order Now!

also can try wanchai games market - dundas street. have never seen the instruments here though.

thanks guys. i've seen it on play-asia, but you'd have to buy the game separately and they only have the guitar.
    never been to the place in sham shui po.... you wouldn't happen to have a shop card or number where they sell ps3 games would you, mengfei? i have a very small window of time to zip in and out, so i don't have much time to wander!

actually it's very easy to go to once you Exit the MTR in Sham Shui Po EXIT D the Golden Shopping arcade is just a few feet away & once you enter the door you'll see those shops already

this is the bldg

FYI

Golden Computer Shopping Center, Sham Shui Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong - 12hk.com

deleteduser

Nobody in HK carries the full package except Play Asia, from what I've seen. That includes wholesalers and Golden Arcade.

hey im from canada and i'll be returning to HK just wondering if they dont sell packages in HK what are the pricings for the instruments

Mic?
    Guitar?
    Drums?
    And also the Game itself

Last edited by gkong; 18-07-2008 at 02:58 PM.

Talking Rock Band IN HK!

I just bought the Rock Band Special Edition - PS3 last Saturday in Mong Kok. Here's the place:

Ho King Commercial Centre
    2-16 Fa Yuen Street
    Mong Kok

You guys can look for specific directions in Centamap, it's quite easy to find. It's even easier if you go down the Yau Ma Tei MTR station and take the nearest exit to Fa Yuen Street (I think it was A2).

When you get to the commercial centre, simply go to the second floor via escalator, and the first store you see WILL have it!

Purchase includes: game + microphone, guitar and drum set peripherals

Wish all of you who have been looking for this great luck! I've been searching for this game for almost a year now (been knocking my head for being unwilling to buy it from the US my last visit) and now I'm glad I've found it.

Give me a buzz if you're looking for an online band member too.

Rock On!

p.s. PS3 set cost HKD1,720.00

Cool

hey triggerlappy, they are selling it here in NY (im on a business trip and live in HK) around 160 USD + 8.75% tax (aprox 174 USD ? ). this is then equivalent to aproximately 1392 HKD.

Well, I got a used copy here for 30 USD....and I already have a USB compatible Microphone....You think buying the drums and guitars separately there is much cheaper?

Thanks!

Hi capulong5!

Yeah, I know, that was why I was hitting my head on the wall why I didn't just buy it when I was there!

Definitely, to buy the drums and the guitar there will be much cheaper than looking for it here - anyways, I haven't been able to see any expansion sets (instruments only) here in HK so I think it'll be a good idea to just buy it there.

Goodluck dude!