Places that sell Fujichrome Velvia film

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If you can't make yourself understood over the phone (I generally find that their English is fine so maybe ring again) you could e-mail them: [email protected]

As the turtle botherer says, try Photo Scientific on HK side also.

@Claire: The Fuji studio does not stock film (at least, there is none visible from the showroom floor).

@OP: AFAIK Wing Shing sells new digital gear, they are not the place to go to for film. Check the Japan Camera Hunter blog posts that someone gave you before. There are film places listed in those posts that carry Velvia. Filme in CWB and the store at the intersection of Stanley St and the stone steps in Central would carry Velvia (I haven't looked specifically, but they have decent film stocks).

Wing Shing certainly always used to sell film but I haven't bought any from them for a few years so I'm not sure whether anything has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by dipper
    ...turtle botherer...
    Take that grievously offensive statement back or else

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl
    @Claire: The Fuji studio does not stock film (at least, there is none visible from the showroom floor).
    Cheers m'dear!

@Dipper- I could well be incorrect. I haven't stepped in there for a while either and could be confusing it with a whole bunch of other places.

In another camera thread started by the OP were some links that go into quite obsessive detail on where to procure film and film cameras. Velvia is easy to find from those stores.

Well, SSP seems to far, they have it for sure though.

In TST may this one has it:

40 Carnarvon Rd.

They have films, related chemicals and also develop.

You should get together with the gramophone boys here, you can develop your films while listening to crackling 78s

Filme in CWB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2