Like Tree20Likes

ipad or samsung somethin?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    Isn't that like saying that it would be great if you could go ice skating in the desert, of that you'd like to have dim sum without the Chinese food?
    Tapas is Dim Sum without Chinese food.

I would go for the new Samsung Note 10.1 - officially not in HK, but I am sure you can get it somewhere. The S-Pen is so much better then your finger. Steve Jobs was wrong in that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    I would go for the new Samsung Note 10.1 - officially not in HK, but I am sure you can get it somewhere. The S-Pen is so much better then your finger. Steve Jobs was wrong in that aspect.
    I went in to the Samsung store in TST yesterday to ask if they had it in stock yet. The kid serving me looks at me like I'm an idiot and says it's called Note 10.1 2014, it's not out till next year. I tell him it's already out in the US (plus other countries as well) and he repeats it's called 2014, obviously it's not out yet. Way to go with your customer service staff Samsung...
    vijucat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seano76:
    I went in to the Samsung store in TST yesterday to ask if they had it in stock yet. The kid serving me looks at me like I'm an idiot and says it's called Note 10.1 2014, it's not out till next year. I tell him it's already out in the US (plus other countries as well) and he repeats it's called 2014, obviously it's not out yet. Way to go with your customer service staff Samsung...
    Ouch! Even if you were wrong, it's literally a big part of his job to be polite to the customer. Or so you'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by vijucat:
    Ouch! Even if you were wrong, it's literally a big part of his job to be polite to the customer. Or so you'd think.
    I wonder how YOU would react talking to mainlainders all day....?

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    I wonder how YOU would react talking to mainlainders all day....?
    That so reminded me of an old TV commercial lol

A European slant to what you were typing about he he.
    INXS likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6