Like Tree14Likes

Help choosing a smartphone

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia
    when i was in Wenzhou last week, I saw quite a few of my fella Chinese Colleagues using a phone called Coolpad, it looked COOL haahaa

When they 1st told me the brand I was like, WTF is a coolpad LOL

Anyone know if its good or not.

My Note 2 doesnt even last a day now so thinking of getting another phone, Moto G sounds nice, might give it a try.
    switch off the auto-sync and the battery will last much longer...i have the same issue with my note2

Quote Originally Posted by jw1701
    switch off the auto-sync and the battery will last much longer...i have the same issue with my note2
    turn off location services > access to my locations, you save even more battery by up to 30%, this offer minimal compromise, mostly google now
    jw1701 likes this.

Just get an extra battery for the note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    Just get an extra battery for the note 2

Sent from my GT-N7100 using GeoClicks mobile app
    3100 mah battery not enough? btw, I am using 1750 mah battery and spare for my xperia tx, it's sufficient, also, you can keep a discreet spare battery in your wallet, but can a larger 3100mah battery fit in there?

I wonder what nexus 5 owners do with their non-removeable battery at 2300mah

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    3100 mah battery not enough? btw, I am using 1750 mah battery and spare for my xperia tx, it's sufficient, also, you can keep a discreet spare battery in your wallet, but can a larger 3100mah battery fit in there?

I wonder what nexus 5 owners do with their non-removeable battery at 2300mah
    Get a battery pack, or be near a phone charger!! (That is what I do with my N4 anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    Get a battery pack, or be near a phone charger!! (That is what I do with my N4 anyway).
    I hate having a cumbersome portable chargers, u have wire a life saving system for your phone while commuting/walking, so much hassle, bad enough single wire for headphones

I rather play on a video game system/surf the net/read newspaper/listen music with out the ending like constant cats cradle with portable charges and cables everywhere, if that is the case, I rather do nothing if I had to carry a portable chager

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    I hate having a cumbersome portable chargers, u have wire a life saving system for your phone while commuting/walking, so much hassle, bad enough single wire for headphones

I rather play on a video game system/surf the net/read newspaper/listen music with out the ending like constant cats cradle with portable charges and cables everywhere, if that is the case, I rather do nothing if I had to carry a portable chager
    Then don't get a phone that doesn't have a removable battery. No-one is asking you to purchase the N5.

N5 does look good but the Mega is, just, erm, umm.... so big
    Still thinking....
    Dont like the Sony and dont want a win-device nor iOs.

Is MogoG available in HKG stores?

How are you planning to carry the phone? It seems to me that much bigger than 4" is too big to go in trouser pockets, which is why I went for (and am still very happy with) a Samsung S3 mini, which is now available at $1749 from Expansys.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    N5 does look good but the Mega is, just, erm, umm.... so big
    Still thinking....
    Dont like the Sony and dont want a win-device nor iOs.

Is MogoG available in HKG stores?
    n5 is a good premium phone with some compromise (limited battery and no sd card, thus, 16gb is not sufficient and only model available in HK, crap if you wanna watch films, probably only fit 3-4 720p movies), excellent if you can get the cheap US ver in 32gb

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast