Like Tree14Likes

Help choosing a smartphone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

basically, the fact that most manufacturers have unique selling point which will probably erode the two horse race leaders, thus, I can only see the market becoming even more competitive which is better for the consumers

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    basically, the fact that most manufacturers have unique selling point which will probably erode the two horse race leaders, thus, I can only see the market becoming even more competitive which is better for the consumers
    I really think the new breed of high end Chinese manufacturers (Xiaomi, Meizu, Oppo) are really going to give the established players (Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, etc) a run for their money in the next few years, esp in China which is a market everyone wants to be a part of.

One thing they will need to sort out though is getting LTE on their phones.
    Last edited by pin; 18-11-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pin
    FYI the missus upgraded her Note 1 to the Note 3. She is very happy with it. Super fast, excellent quality screen (note, The Brit will find this important) and updated software. Only problem is they only sell the 16GB model in HK, but you can stick a micro SD card in it.

However, may be out of your budget. Can probably get it for around HK$5k at the moment.
    I did look at that but at almost double the price of the Mega, its a bit hard to justify for my needs.

I seen this yesterday, xperia c pretty decent lower mid ranger for HK$2100 for a 5" 940 x 560 and similar mid ranger performance to mega 6.3

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6