Like Tree1Likes

Google glass

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Google glass

Anyone tried it? I know of one for sale for 21,000 HK$ but is it worth it for the gimmickry?

Thumbs down gimmickry?

"gimmickry?" Seems to me that the old saying "A fool & his/her money are easily parted" are most apposite as regards this and many other "must have" items to "Keep up with the Jones'! "

So, even IF I had 'Money to burn' - I certainly would NOT waste it on such items!

Heck I'd pay 21k just to see a guy walking down the street with a pair.....and then slap him.

You know it's coming though, f**ktard with smart phone, smart watch and google glass.
    It will be so much fun to walk into him (or her) accidentally on purpose.

I have a piece of metal wire and some glass shards for sale. Only HK$9,000. I may even throw in a cookie if you're nice. ROFL

21K?? seriously WTF, does it give happy endings

God knows but seen an ad for it and have no idea what it is actually worth or if the seller just pulled a random number out of his behind. I would buy it if it was 21 dollars though.

this is top link when I Google "glass"

Glass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass‎
    Glass is an amorphous (non-crystalline) solid material that exhibits a glass transition, which is the reversible transition in amorphous materials (or in amorphous ...
    ‎History of glass - ‎Glass transition - ‎Soda-lime glass - ‎Moldavite

I hope that answers your question, but I feel I have been taken advantage a little. I could have saved myself a lot of trouble by just asking you to do it.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Google Glass: n. 1. device for looking like a complete and utter pillock; 2. guaranteed cause of derision

Until Justin Beiber gets one and then all of your voices will be drowned out by teenage girls.

Quote Originally Posted by si0001
    Until Justin Beiber gets one and then all of your voices will be drowned out by teenage girls.
    He's got nothing to lose getting a pair, he already is a complete and utter pillock.
    kimwy66 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast