Firefox 3.0 record day

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

They carried over fine for me...

Bookmarks were fine for me too.... had to switch from Google sync to foxmarks though.

Back in Toronto now - after 10 1/2 years in HK

Did it the next day - very quick and smooth the whole process, including the download. Pretty much everything carried over OK.

Running it for the last couple of days however every now and then it has trouble connecting to the requested web sites when IE has no such problem.

Firefox 3 Piece of Shit

Did the upload and have expected great things.

Like Sinclairguy have lost bookmarks.
    Not all but some important folders

For those of you who say all is sweet I suggest you take a good hard look again. There is an FAQ on this problem that lays out about renaming files etc but what sort of bollocks is that in this day and age.
    Not a happy bunny.

ALSO - where can I get a download of 2.0.0.14 all the links now bang you to V3 - Not a happy bunny.

Also the raving about the address bar - what a mess it turns out to be. Interactive ?? If your Stevie Wonder !!! Does an option exist to lay it out in V2 way ??

Even MS gives you frigging options - are these geeks so arrogant as to only represent their version of perfect ?? NOT A HAPPY BUNNY

Last edited by Boris; 21-06-2008 at 10:47 AM.

I have 2.0.0.14. How do you want it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boris:
    Did the upload and have expected great things.

Like Sinclairguy have lost bookmarks.
    Not all but some important folders

For those of you who say all is sweet I suggest you take a good hard look again. There is an FAQ on this problem that lays out about renaming files etc but what sort of bollocks is that in this day and age.
    Not a happy bunny.

ALSO - where can I get a download of 2.0.0.14 all the links now bang you to V3 - Not a happy bunny.

Also the raving about the address bar - what a mess it turns out to be. Interactive ?? If your Stevie Wonder !!! Does an option exist to lay it out in V2 way ??

Even MS gives you frigging options - are these geeks so arrogant as to only represent their version of perfect ?? NOT A HAPPY BUNNY
    Well, they say the root of most computer problems lies between the chair and the keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    Well, they say the root of most computer problems lies between the chair and the keyboard
    If that is the case then how come I reinstalled 2.0.0.14 ( thanks for the offer Discobay - finally got one from Mininova ! ) and all my bookmarks magically came back.

Like XP to Vista - this update will have to wait until all the bollocks are ironed out.