Trade for English Windows XP

Trade for English Windows XP

Hi,

I am in need of English versions of windows xp pro, xp home edition, or any vista. It must be in english. I have a few copies of chinese xp pro and xp home edition. The new software we've gotten only works with english windows.

all software must be legit. all my copies are legit.

please email me [email protected]
    thanks
    ken

you could sell those instead & buy English ones, i think the cheapest i saw was like $600+ for home ed.

Quote Originally Posted by lulumay:
    The new software we've gotten only works with english windows.
    That sounds highly unlikely, what software is it, and what feeble excuse does it give for not functioning?

Quote Originally Posted by MrMoo:
    That sounds highly unlikely, what software is it, and what feeble excuse does it give for not functioning?
    hey i didn't notice this part, I know 90% of of softwares will run on chi or eng Windows OS but there are ones that are really designed Specifically for Eng or Chi Only.

yeah, what software are talking about here?

If you know anyone in the States, you might want to ask them if they could mail a copy of XP to you. After June 30, XP (for retail) will be discontinued (if I'm not mistaken).

That is true. Check this link;

An Update on the Windows Roadmap

We've contracted a local company to write a very simple data base program. Why does this matter to anyone?

Cuz people think you are full of poo.

The local programmer must be quite dull if he can't get it to work on Windows Chinese Edition.

You current Xp key will work on Eng XP as well, all you need is an English XP CD.
    Can get that one from any copy shop, it will still be a genuine license just installed from a copy media.