Like Tree38Likes

Go Pro Clones

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by emx
    Perfect apart from the price. $400 USD

FFS
    Lol, gopro4 is still better but size for that kind of spec.... GG.

I like the size, waterproof without added case and instant on/record button.
    Now to wait for the reasonably priced clone.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/gopro-sh...iew-1436187558

emx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by alfread
    Hows the duplicate battery? Burnt yet? lol.

And fyi, there is a new gopro coming out soon! Gopro Session - Small cube size. Compare with spec and stuff - 1440/30frame or a new feature of Ultra Wide. Tsk. Small and light, perfect for everything including POV
    I get about an hour out of recording from these cheap batteries, so well worth it for the price I paid, just have them with you as spares.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    I'm going to give the battery a whirl when I take it on a boat trip this weekend. I have no worries about it, worst thing that can happen is that the charger is not very long. As for the other accessories, they're just pieces of plastic really, sturdy enough, can't see them snapping or anything.

The place doesn't have a shop name, it's basically a ground level arcade in which this 'group' has taken over half the shops. If you come out of the MTR exit for Golden Shopping Centre (I think it was E2) you're on Fuk Wing St with the Golden Shopping Centre across the road. Just turn left, you'll pass a fishball shop, and carry on for about 10-15mins, and it'll be on your left with lots of boxes of tidbits on display.

Go into the arcade, and the camera accessories are in the 3rd 'stall/shop' on your left.
    Couldnt find the stall/shop which you mentioned. Do u have the shop name or the streets name with numbers?

Fuk Wing Street is one stretch road, with all shops and stalls identically to each other so is pretty hard, Lol.

I need to pick up a couple of these cameras for my buddy's teenage kids. Any recommendations (other than Go Pro)?
    Is the SJ4000 still the best model available? Thanks

Couldnt find the stall/shop which you mentioned. Do u have the shop name or the streets name with numbers?

Fuk Wing Street is one stretch road, with all shops and stalls identically to each other so is pretty hard, Lol.
    Go to Fuk Wing St and get to the Golden Shopping Centre. Opposite he road from the centre you should see a fishball stall. Several shops (looking at the fishball stall) on the right, you'll see a shop with over spills of cardboard boxes full of bags and knick knacks for sale. That's the entrance to a old mall. You want to take that entrance and head right down to the end without turning. Half of that mall is one big shop, all the shop fronts are removed. You want the shop right at the end on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK
    I need to pick up a couple of these cameras for my buddy's teenage kids. Any recommendations (other than Go Pro)?
    Is the SJ4000 still the best model available? Thanks
    Price wise it's still very gold. I haven't kept up much in the last 6 months with this market but I know there's an SJ model now that clones the new cube shaped Go Pro, I think just a little more than the SJ4000. Alternatively there's also the Xiaomi model one that's out, similar shape to the SJ4000 and Go Pro, but again costs slightly more than the SJ4000.
    JaredHK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus
    Go to Fuk Wing St and get to the Golden Shopping Centre. Opposite he road from the centre you should see a fishball stall. Several shops (looking at the fishball stall) on the right, you'll see a shop with over spills of cardboard boxes full of bags and knick knacks for sale. That's the entrance to a old mall. You want to take that entrance and head right down to the end without turning. Half of that mall is one big shop, all the shop fronts are removed. You want the shop right at the end on the left.
    Oops, I meant Fuk Wah St, I think its called the Wonder Building, 161-175 Fuk Wah St.

Or you could just order from Foxoffer. They seem to take about 3-4 days to deliver.
    JaredHK likes this.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast