Like Tree38Likes

Go Pro Clones

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

When I needed a cap for the gopro I went thru a ton of medicine and bottle caps - finally found one that fit perfect.

Proplus likes this.

Proplus- does the 60fps setting really work? An older Technmoan review indicated that it didn't do anything but perhaps it's finally been fixed.

I've read at 720p it's like 30fps x 2, but I haven't compared it yet to the standard 30fps. Tbh, I've read about the latest firmware, checked to see mine was it, but never went back to see what it improved on.

I'm considering getting one of these. I only really want it for the zombie run in a couple of months though.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles
    I'm considering getting one of these. I only really want it for the zombie run in a couple of months though.
    TBH, for HK$650 there's not much that can go wrong really. Where are you thinking of mounting it?

I want to strap it to my tete which I think means I have to buy more accessories ontop.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles
    I want to strap it to my tete which I think means I have to buy more accessories ontop.
    You mean like a headband? If its something like a motorcycle helmut, then thats easy, the mount you get with it will sort that out.

Yes, just strap it to my noggin, or to my chest.

Sorry, meant bicycle helmut in my last post.

If it's your chest, some find of strap harness would work.

If you don't mind it lower down, it comes with a belt clip, but won't hit the waterproof case, just the cam itself.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast