Like Tree38Likes

Go Pro Clones

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Yes, according to techmoan, there is a SJ4000 wifi out now but the one you pictured is being mis-sold as the SJ4000.

Techmoan - Techmoan

You clearly didn't click on my link, did you, TS.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles
    You clearly didn't click on my link, did you, TS.
    Guilty as charged.

Techmoan now has the Wifi version of the SJ4000 reviewed with a note on the SJ5000 (looks neat!) but has nothing to do with the SJ cameras.

Last edited by TigerSun; 06-10-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Wondering if those who got an SJ4000 have any feedback on it?

I am awaiting one I am getting from Beecrazy for $513.

I notice that expansys has them in most colours but when you click on the black one its actually the at200 (that is the one with 3 buttons on top)..

Last edited by TigerSun; 17-12-2014 at 02:37 PM.

Tbh, this is the best bit if money I've spent on electronic gadgets in years. I don't get to use it that often, but when I do, I can rely on the quality of the videos. In fact, because I don't use it enough, I now know there's no point in splashing out for a proper Go Pro.

I've used it in swimming pools and hot spas, and the water proof casing has held up each time.

The only gripe I have is the battery life, just under 2hour, buy what do you expect from something so small, and a spare battery for the price of a packet of chewing gum?!?

TigerSun likes this.

Thanx for that.

I actually had a GoPro but felt guilty about the cost (only playing a little with it) and sold it to a friend who is making better use (aerial wildlife photography in africa).

Good to hear your positive review.
    Re: battery life - any ideas for a backup batteries? Aplui?

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, definitely will get this since it's under $600. Worth it to attach it to the dog and see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by pkboy
    Thanks for bringing this thread back up, definitely will get this since it's under $600. Worth it to attach it to the dog and see what happens...
    You can't go wrong. I really can't see a significant difference in video quality.
    AND it comes with a built-in LCD.

My GoPro 3 offered a bulky LCD add-on pack for more than the entire price of the SJcam.

I just popped into several of the shops that sold the cam along Ap Liu Street and asked them whether they sold the spare battery.

TigerSun likes this.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast