Like Tree57Likes

How many of you like vaping?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Attended a fair in July, US liquid said to be better

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

bholland: I have subox, and I think something's wrong with the mod, as every time I fire it up, I get instant burn from the tank.

Morrison: the juice I'm using is imported from the States, blended & produced in Malaysia.

Morrison likes this.

Am I the only one that has no idea what vaping is?

smoking e cigs

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs
    Short for vaporizing.....

When quitting smoking, the first 3-5 days you will go through physical withdrawal, this can be pretty tough. After that it is a mental game...

You must accept you are an addict & the laws of addiction apply. You will always be an addict, and thus no, you can't sneak "just one". Once you quit nicotine, it is best to never ingest or inhale nicotine ever again. Many people fail thinking they can revert back and have just one.

it helped me to understand that one derives no pleasure from smoking. Rather, by smoking, you are stuck in a perpetual withdrawal cycle. The pleasure you think you are getting from the nicotine, is actually just the alleviation from withdrawal symptoms.

Andy SNK, Cwbguy and wayland like this.

How did u do it ? By reducing nicotine content in e cig liquid, from 12 to 9 and down to zero ?

so you quit smoking and start vaping, is that mean get rid of one addiction and replace it with another one?
    sorry but i don't buy that. if you want to quit, then just quit. not easy of coz, i know coz I've been there but you can do it for a great cause

Open Casket likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy SNK
    so you quit smoking and start vaping, is that mean get rid of one addiction and replace it with another one?
    sorry but i don't buy that. if you want to quit, then just quit. not easy of coz, i know coz I've been there but you can do it for a great cause
    You dont even know what you are talking about, the addiction is always the same, to nicotine.

Andy SNK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by threelittlepigs
    Not at all. I Googled it thinking it was something rather exciting, and was obviously disappointed.
    threelittlepigs likes this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast