Like Tree57Likes

How many of you like vaping?

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

I tried the 24mg juice thinking that I smoke a pack a day of marlboro lights so I needed a heavy hit but that stuff was too strong and disgusting LOL, after a few puff I threw that shit away. 12mg was ok but after a while of trying vaping with my shitty crappy banggood one It still didnt feel like smoking and I just got bored of it.

wayland and Morrison like this.

I find that most smokers will get sick if they take more than 6mg. Even a real 6mg is pushing it for most people. Many juices say 6mg, but really they are 4mg. I recommend even if you can take 9mg, vape lower and vape more frequently.

From my vaping experience, of the mods and vapes I've seen in 3 shops I've seen HK, are expensive crap. Never heard of or seen before on any site. I simply would not gamble my cash on them. I've not seen any vaper with a good mod/tank here so far.

Most of the vaping stuff around is from China, but strangely, we don't have good supply or prices in HK. Juice at HK$190 for 30ml with no nicotine? Go to malaysia. juice at 50ml for HK$70 of a premium quality. You can find them even for HK$18. Vaping with HK sourced anything is expensive...

Morrison likes this.

I put 2g in mine and get high like a motherfxcker. Is this what we're talking about?

Where does everyone purchase their nicotine e-liquid? I would like to purchase one for myself but I do not know where to buy it can someone help?

@Proplus re: sweetness, look at the PG/VG ratio of your liquid. Propylene glycol is neutral in taste but carries flavourings well and is close to water in consistency. Vegetable glycerin is more viscous and has natural sweetness.

High VG liquids are more commonly used with dual- or multicoil ("sub-ohm") tanks and high-powered mods to create bigger, thicker clouds. People generally use lower nic liquid (0-8mg/ml depending on the person) but often end up using much higher volumes of it. In general the body (brain) knows when it's had its fix. If the nic strength isn't enough just add a bit of higher nic liquid until it works for you. It doesn't make sense trying to reduce vaped nicotine while still resorting to smokes.

Regarding flavours, what kinds are you actually interested in? Watermelon (max. 50 VG) sounds fairly neutral. You could simply add some pharma-grade PG to reduce sweetness, but that naturally dilutes the flavour and nic content as well. There are vaping forums and some online shops have feedback areas for discussing and rating flavours. You could order lots of small 10ml samples of different flavours and brands and simply see if anything hits the spot. Even if you end up discarding most of it, or perhaps giving the unused samples to someone else to try, it'll still be much cheaper than cigarettes.

Blowing large high-VG clouds in a small space with high humidity and possible suspended particles the vapour can cling onto may well cause the greasiness effect you're describing, although I've seen none of it using ~50-50 PG/VG liquids in fairly low-powered single-coil setups.

@wayland, the nicotine strength really depends on the person's (who's trying to quit smoking) needs. Using a low-powered device with a single-coil tank like the Nautilus I mentioned with 1.6 or 1.8ohm coils a heavy smoker may well need up to 24mg/ml juice initially. One 3ml tank equals 9 (3x3) 8mg cigarettes. I suggested getting a few different nic strengths, but with the lower throughput a very low nic liquid may simply not be enough, in my experience.

Most will sooner or later reduce their nic intake and any leftover higher nic liquid can be used for mixing down, e.g. using equal amounts of 0 nic and 24mg liquid gets you 12mg etc.

Most of the "current vaping hardware" seems to targetting enthusiasts going for large clouds (high-powered 100-200W devices using large amounts of high VG juice but at lower nic) and I would never recommend them to a friend just starting to vape.

But yes, at first there's some trial, error and adjusting before one finds the nic level that works. Wrt. the safety of nicotine, the body is good at self-regulating and at the levels used in vaping there not much more chance of overdosing than there is with caffeine while downing capucchinos.

Morrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by peterj2487
    Where does everyone purchase their nicotine e-liquid? I would like to purchase one for myself but I do not know where to buy it can someone help?
    Shenzhen, there are shops everywhere.
    All filled with young girls, it's a win win situation
    Mefisto likes this.

Vape Juice with nicotine

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison
    I would prefer an online store

Quote Originally Posted by peterj2487
    I would prefer an online store
    https://www.gearbest.com/e-liquid-c_11865/

Quote Originally Posted by Morrison
    I wouldn't go to china for any juice.
    China nicotine is very harsh, compared to USA manufactured.
    I wouldn't touch China ingredients full stop. if you don't know the manufacturer personally, can't go to see them are buying online. Look USP food grade PG/VG and flavourings....

I have friends that won't touch high quality juices I've offered them as they don't trust the manufacturers and make their own stuff. go to a cake shop and get VG and flavorings (Europe/US brands) and make it yourself and then buy the nicotine from the USA. PG is harder to find in HK. Anyone know where?

Doesn't sound like that tabacco companies are going to be making much money when you can brew your own juice...
    Whilst this is all fun, vaping is in its infancy....

The thing to to go china for is buying the mods and tanks, again, batteries are bound to be fake....

Mefisto, I don't like the sweet smell of most flavours about, which tends to be either soda or fruit based. I don't get that much spit from the vaporiser, its just the sweet smells that triggers my stomach acids.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast