Like Tree57Likes

How many of you like vaping?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

How many of you like vaping?

Quit smoking, anything you have in mind

I have a vaping set and use non-nicotine e-juices. I do still smoke, but am trying to cut down and vape more

Ambrose likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

When I quit smoking I had no desire to suck on a dummy, or continue to narcotise myself. Each to their own.

I know how to get e-juice with / without nicotine, but places like TST, Mongkok, etc., that's a ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose
    I know how to get e-juice with / without nicotine, but places like TST, Mongkok, etc., that's a ripoff.
    What do you mean by ripoff? How much do you pay? How much are they charging in those places?

just order from sites like Online Shopping for Cool Gadgets, RC helicopter & Quadcopter, Mobile phone, Fashion at Banggood.com around $20-50 HK a bottle depending on ML size.

wayland and Sith like this.

Am I the only one that was thinking "hell yeah I like vaping!" only to find out it was a thread about something like e-cigs? I saw some lady do the latter kind of vaping today out and about during my lunch break, took me a second to realize what it was. Good luck to the OP though, just quit cold turkey!

Last edited by Dankleness; 27-10-2014 at 06:51 PM.
    jayinhongkong likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wayland
    What do you mean by ripoff? How much do you pay? How much are they charging in those places?
    A bottle of 10ml e-juice is around HKD$50 - 70 in Mongkok without nicotine, whereas another seller in TST, and since he knows nothing about those devices & e-juice, he marked up the prices from HKD$70 - 140.

If I order a whole box of nicotined e-juice (10ml each) from Liqua (china), it only charges me RMB99.
    wayland and Morrison like this.

I used to love vaping, but have stopped all nicotine intake. Tough week, but got it done with this e-book I read. Trick is to realize that a non-smoker never needed to smoke in the first place.

Open Casket likes this.

I have been vaping for a year now. Just bought the new Subox and I'm falling in love with it. If you are a smoker and planning to start vaping, I suggest you begin with nicotine juice to allow time for your body to get use to the "new" environment, then slowly lower your nicotine level to zero, and eventually you maybe able to quit totally. This was what I did, I quit smoking but I still vape. I ordered most of my stuff online.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast