Warhammer Online - Anyone playing?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

so which side are yall siding with..destruction or order...
    still gotta wait about 6 more days to get my new laptop and get WAR

yeah i wanna know which side also, so i can join the opposing side and whip you lamers

By the way Jim, lets play some QWET again, i know you suck but still fun eh. hehehe
    Gimme a call later mate.

Last edited by JohanSWE; 12-10-2008 at 10:02 AM.

I wish to play with people also. Just downloaded 11 Gigs off EA and now playing temporary at Red Mountain server. Wish to join everyone if possible.

Cheers,

Patrick

xlogicx AT hotmail.com

Red Eye Mountain server? that's a North American server, when i get the game i'm going to an oceanic server since i live in mainland China

Yea...Red Mountain is where my old GUILD is from Dark Ages Of Camelot.....I played with my mates and my wife with 100+ members before....but i am soloing there since now i moved to asia, the time difference is 12 hours...but my wife also plays a toon in Anlec...Oceanic server....

I am down to play anything....just more people more fun....

Yeah, I was thinking of making my main on Anlec, since it's the only Open RvR , but im also going to make another character in a Core server, by the way which side are you on Destruction or Order?

On Anlec (Oceanic server)....i am Order......in Red Mountain (Core server) i am Destruction....

Anlec is pretty fun while doing quests since RVR is open area...

hey pals.

I just bought the game yesterday and I'm playing a black orc on Darklands server.. I'm down to play with more people though.. I'm not sure yet, might just try to join a random guild on my server.

I played DAOC but that was with my NA friends.. They play on a NA server now so I've kind of just decided I'm on my own. Always better with more people though. Ironclaw, is it? Are you guys all playing order or destruction?

I'm so jealous, I still need to wait about 3 more days to get my new lappy, then i'll be able to play. By the way, I live in mainland China and plan to download it via Direct2Drive, do any of you know that if I download it from there I'll be able to go into an Oceanic server?

Yes....i downloaded from the EA directdownload games and you choose your own servers....

I live in New York....Hong Kong and Macau...i travel back and forth for work and can play anywhere.....i downloaded the game when i was in Macau...and no problems at all....